Wednesday 5 January 2011

David Gray

So I'm being met at the other end.
So, if someone's waiting for me, I guess I'm definitely going?
I'm awful at making decisions and actually getting onand deciding to do things, so it still hasn't really sunk in. Even when I tell people I'm going on Friday it doesn't fee like I'll be half way across the world. Even when I see the visa stamp in my passport, with my picture. Even when Ginger e-mails me..

It is so nice I'm being met, though! Will feel much better knowing that and hopefully save me the $30 taxi fair too. Am being picked up from the Airport by someone called Andrew Fu. ooh er. Not sure how I'm supposed to know who this Andrew is. I'm hoping he has some sort of massive banner or something, or knowing me I'd go and stand right by the guy looking around expectantly for someone with a UNC E.A.S.E. top on or something : /

It's my last few days in the Cotswolds. This holiday's I haven't been able to see ANY of my friends because I had 10 essays to write, and because of the snow. Boo. 12,000 words over one holiday is far too much in my opinion, its dissertation worthy!!! For some reason KCL seems to give us a gigantium amount of work in comparison to others. --It was like this last year. Out with the complaints though. I'm slightly burnt out now so a plane journey of sleeping and reading a book I actually don't have to make notes on (every English student's dream), is in order I think!! eek.

Just listening to a nice bit of David Gray.. lovely. Should really pack soon...

xxxx

1 comment:

  1. I'm excited for you... :) cos I'm from Northern Ireland..and just literally applied for universities in England! >___<"
    I know it's only literally across the sea, and an hr flight, although it's scary moving away! >__<"
    Safe!!!
    x

    ReplyDelete