Thursday 27 January 2011

DC for the weekend?

So, we decided last weekend we were going to Washington, and the weekend has come upon us so quickly I can't believe it. I need time to massively slow down now, the first week went really slowly but the last two have whizzed by! Still, only week 3.


eeeeeeeeeeeeeee Washington tomorrow. eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.


Mon pere et moi last time we went to DC, I'm hopefully seeing some of my parents friends they met out in Kuwait there too which will be SO awesome!


Everyone's organising spring break too. So stressful but also exciting. I feel so Americannn.


Every day still feels like I'm walking a film set.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

1 comment:

  1. man...seems so fun being over there...!! Congrats settling down and having to get everything sorted!! Your blog is so exciting and nicely written, and hilarious! It makes me feel like I know whats happening haha...cept the harsh reality that I'm actually still in Northern Ireland. =_="

    "Every day still feels like I'm walking a film set."
    I could only imagine! >__<"

    xxx~~

    ReplyDelete